Windermere Stellar Unveils
Northeast Portland Office Transformation
PORTLAND, Ore. — November 12, 2014 — Windermere Stellar recently completed a full remodel of its Northeast Portland office located in the Lloyd Tower building at: 825 NE Multnomah St., Ste. 120. Work on the tenant improvement project began in July and finished in the end of October. The additions of a new storefront design and a Café to serve as an office hub have transformed the completely redesigned space, incorporating ecofriendly influences.
“Our vision was to create an atmosphere that reflects our Brokers’ personalities within the office,” said Erica Ogle, Windermere Stellar’s remodeling project lead. “Just as we educate our clients about the importance of staging their homes, we believe that workplaces are no different and should display the pride we have for our careers.”
Project details include:
- Complete redesign of the reception area brings sophisticated mid-century influence into the space, incorporating: a new ecofriendly reception desk, dramatic globe pendant lighting fixtures by David Trubridge, and chic wall paneling made by local Portland company, Paper Paint Press.
- New conference room, featuring a white board made from a unique wall paper system that can integrate digital projection.
- Ecofriendly carpet planks made from recycled nylon.
- New kitchen (dubbed “the Café”), incorporating: local Schoolhouse Electric & Supply Co. pendant lighting, sustainable cork floors, and an island where Brokers can pull up a chair and catch their breath during the busy workday.
- Enclosed telephone booth for private conversations with a playfully large telephone graphic printed on the door.
- New storefront design within the exterior’s entrance.
Sustainable elements within the project include: the use of no-VOC paints; ecofriendly flooring choices, including cork floors and recycled nylon carpeting; lighting that allows for significant energy savings; and the selection of furniture and fabrics with high standard ratings (made to last).
The general contractor was Commercial Contractors, Inc. The project was designed by Suzy Olsen (independent) and Windermere Stellar’s Erica Ogle served as project lead.
About Windermere Stellar
Locally owned and managed for 40 years, Windermere Stellar has offices in Portland, Vancouver, Lake Oswego, West Linn and the north Oregon coast. The company’s full-time real estate experts have the local knowledge, collaborative network and dedication to successfully guide buyers and sellers through complex real estate transactions. Brokers donate a portion of their commission from every transaction to the Windermere Foundation, which supports low-income children and families. To date, more than $2 million has been donated to 100 local organizations.