We’re excited to announce that the new Windermere Real Estate Search App is now available to download in the iTunes App Store. This free app, available for iPhones with iOS version 5 or higher, has many great features including:
- GPS based Nearby Listings & Nearby Open Houses
- Google Points of Interest near you and near a specific property
- Property search by location
- Agent and Office Search
- myWindermere features including:
- Driving Tours
- My Favorites
- My Saved Searches
- My Agent
- Listing Details with all the information available on the website as well as “More Like This” which shows similar listings
The Search App Home Screen
The home screen includes:
- “Nearby Listings” links to the Search map showing nearby properties based on the user’s location.
- The main image of properties closest to the user’s location showing the closest property first, their distance from the user, address, beds / baths, and price. On click of this image the user will be taken to the details page for that property.
- A link to “Search All Listings” showing users properties from their previous search from their phone; or if it is their first time clicking on it they will be taken to a map with Nearby Listings.
- “Nearby Open Houses” shows nearby Open Houses today on a Map within a one-mile radius of the user’s GPS location
- myWindermere Sign In / Register / and Sign Out buttons and shortcuts to “Favorites”, “Saved Searches”, and “My Driving Tours”
- Sharing of links to download the app on the iTunes App Store from Facebook & Twitter.
- The main navigation of the app takes the user to:
- Find an Agent or Office
- Find an Agent by name
- Find a nearby office
- My Agent showing the user’s myWindermere Associated Agent
- Driving Tours
- Saved Searches
- Manage My Account for editing the user’s myWindermere name, email address, and password
The map search shows 50 listings at one time:
“List” shows the search results in a list view:
To modify the search results users can zoom in and out while on the Map, or click “Options”:
Users can save the search while on the map; a myWindermere account is required just like on the web.
The Property Details includes the data about the property, as well as the following features that are also on Windermere.com:
- View property images
- Ability to comment on the property, and view the user’s associated agent’s comments
- Add / Remove the property from Favorites
- Send a link to the property on Windermere.com via email
- Share a link to the property on Windermere.com via Facebook and Twitter
- Hide to exclude the property from appearing in search results
- Map this Listing which includes a link to get driving directions
- Contact links for additional information about the property
And these new features:
- “More Like This” shows the user similar listings within a one mile radius.
- “Add to Driving Tour” allows the user to create a new tour to add the property to, or they can add to an existing Driving Tour.
- “What’s Nearby” takes the user to a map view of nearby Google Points of Interest:
Users can add multiple properties to a Driving Tour, and have the tour route optimized by Google. They can then view the tour on a map, or in a list. In list view they can view turn-by-turn directions.
Driving Tour Map View
Driving Tour List View
Driving Tours can be emailed to the user’s contacts on their phone using the phone’s email client:
To download the app, search for “Windermere Real Estate Search App” in iTunes App Store, or click here from your iPhone: